ramblingwrights

Monday, November 28, 2005


It's snowing!! And the best thing is I'm off work to enjoy it! Not sure if it'll settle yet ...
Meanwhile P is having his first sleep in a sleeping bag. Gotta start em young.
The staying off chocolate seems to be resulting in a more settled young man. It may be psychological (or however you spell it) but the motivation of not having a screaming boy at 1am works for me. In fact I now see it as a positive thing - I'll be much the fitter for these heathier snacks I'm eating. Might be tricky round Christmas though! Oh well, two grandparents and Uncle Hugh 'll be here to do the late shifts.

3 Comments:

  • I take it the photo is of Master P enjoying his sleeping bag. How did his first experience of SAGGA go?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 pm  

  • Do you have to have your eyes open to have experienced SAGGA? If so, I'm not sure the trip counts for Philip. Not that I'm complaining, he's very well behaved when asleep! The logistics worked out well for us, but we couldn't stay and talk for as long as would be nice and I was completely knackered by the end of the day - especially as it took ages to settle P in the evening (probably too much sleep in the day).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 am  

  • Maybe that's the best way to experience SAGGA?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home