ramblingwrights

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Three great things about not being pregnant ....
1) Being able to tie my shoelaces without it taking ages.
2) Eating runny eggs again
3) Being on the road to getting fitter.
Ah, the simple things in life. However, getting back in shape is going to take longer than I first imagined. A 15 min walk round the block was all I could manage after week 1. And cycling and swimming are going to have to wait for a while.

Went on my first solo outing with Phil and the buggy this afternoon. It was very breezy autumnal weather but he was snug as a bug.

2 Comments:

  • Did you have any buggy steering problems?

    I will be putting stuff in the post for you this weekend so keep an eye out.

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:42 am  

  • No buggy steering problems, although I do tend to drive him through the odd bush! No, the difficulty is pushing all the right levers to get the buggy set up and then getting him dressed for the occasion. I should have played at dressing my dollys more when I was young (like at all).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home