ramblingwrights

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I know I'm supposed to want to lay down my life for the little one, but giving up chocolate? Somethings unsettling him and it may just be life but it may also be something I'm eating and the most likely culprit is chocolate. So I'll try going cold turkey. I'm not sure if I hope that that is the problem (which will mean more sleep) or it's not (so I can carry on eating chocolate).

Have spent some time videoing Philip today. Watching him stretch when waking up is just so cute, and if he's going to change this fast I better keep capturing the moment. He's nearly grown out of newborn size stuff (now 9lb 8oz for them as is interested).

3 Comments:

  • I had to give up chip shop chips when Alex was small....not good when you don't actually have a kitchen.
    Chocolate seems very drastic though, hope he grows out of it soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 pm  

  • Would Carob (the health shop version of chocolate provide a suitable solution?). Its generally not as sweet (or milky)as CDM I seem to remember; I think raisins covered in it was the preferred option (that's a mother who's a dentist for you ... and used to bake vast quantities of bread fro WI market, hence in the shop)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 am  

  • yikes. its bad enough considering no sleep and childbirth but... giving up chocolate???? bring on the contraception....

    By Blogger notquiteginger, at 9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home