ramblingwrights

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My boy is so cute ... Ed's quite worried about this change of heart in me. Am I the same woman he married?

It all began on Friday night when he started being awake a bit more (admittedly not the best of timing when he was supposed to be heading to bed) and stretching his limbs a lot. He looks like a balerina, then a conductor, then a professor (thinking face) and makes me laugh!

I've also got loads of cute outfits for him, now he's into the next size up. Thanks to his Gran and Sainsbury's for several of them, other present givers from as far away as Switzerland for others, and the NCT for having a nearly new sale for the rest so far. And there's more expected from the SAGGA circuit.

Now, why is my mother worried this boy will be spoilt?

1 Comments:

  • Well even if he is spoilt, atleast he will have a mother who will play footie with him in the Garden ;-)

    You are allowed to think that your own children are the cutist and dare I say it maybe even cuter than your husband!?

    By Blogger Amy, at 9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home