ramblingwrights

Thursday, September 08, 2011


Charlie's first day at school today. He's been very excited and even managed to get mixed up at the end of last term and get as far as the classroom thinking it was his first day. Was very upset when he found out he'd made a mistake.

But today all went smoothly. We were there in plenty of time and he knew exactly where he was going from taking Philip last year. It took me a long time to find the peg with his name on it during which he hung onto my hand wishing I'd hurry up and hoping it was realy there and not all a big mistake. Then we found it (with its accompanying dog picture) and were able to go and settle him in the classroom. We hopped from this to that - home corner, farm ... and when I decided he was settled enough and left he was playing with the russian dolls.

Hope he has a good day and has lots to tell me about tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home