ramblingwrights

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hello,

Today's the day annointed for my first ever blog. Hopefully I'll get better as we go!

Saw the midwife this morning. She said encouraging things about my well formed bump, and there don't seem to be any problems. Since there's still no action evident I have an appointment at the hospital for Monday afternoon when they start mild interference. If this doesn't work then I'll be on the drugs towards the end of the week. The midwife's parting shot was that one thing was certain, the baby would be coming out one way or another - I wouldn't be pregnant for ever!

Thanks for the curry comment. I've tried - I figured it was the perfect excuse for some really good currys. But all it's given me so far is indigestion and a lack of sleep as jnr thrashes about. Walks have been good for getting me out the house. And we've tried a few of the other suggestions too but I'm too shy to talk about those publicly. No pineapple juice yet or scrubbing floors, I think I'll make those todays projects.

2 Comments:

  • mehinks any amount of shyness will have to go out the window once Junior does decide to emerge...!

    By Blogger notquiteginger, at 12:48 pm  

  • Shame about the curry not working .. I shall think of you as I consume my dinner of curry tonight. Pineapple juice? That's a new one on me..
    As for when junior decides to make an appearance, my friend's advice from earlier this year was to ask for drugs way before you want them (as they take ages to sort it out), and be warned of Hubbie taking a photo of you when you're still as high as a kite! (it's wasn't very flattering).

    By Blogger Caz, at 4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home